Only a Few More Days Left to Enter to Win a Lytro Camera
June is the month to win cameras here at Fstoppers. Not only are we giving away a Canon 5D MKIII or a Nikon D800, but until June 26, you can enter to win a Lytro! This tiny little camera got a lot of hype at the end of 2011, and for good reason. It basically redefined what a still image could be and introduced the new light field sensor unit of measurement, the megaray. So join Fstoppers and Camera Awesome as we give one away!
So what does it take to win? Just follow these simple steps:
1) On your iPhone, download Camera Awesome from the App Store.
2) Take a photo of a person. Any person. Doing anything* at all. It just needs to be a portrait.
3) Awesomize the photo! How you process, crop, or edit the image is up to you.
4) Share the photo on twitter (you can do this straight from the Camera Awesome App, or upload it from your desktop later), and make sure your caption says the following:
I want to win a #Lytro from @fstoppers! @awesomize your entry: http://bit.ly/L14IIN
…followed by the link to your image (Twitter makes this automatically).
You can upload your entry to Twitter from Camera Awesome.
5) On June 27, we will post our 10 favorites. Vote for what you think is the best one, and the winner by the end of the day on the following Monday will win a Lytro camera!
If you haven’t tried Camera Awesome, now is a great time to start. It’s an excellent app that has a bucket load of great features that we love.
*Actions you or those in your photos take part in must be safe. Don’t do anything stupid. You’ll regret it! We don’t condone or encourage dangerous or illicit behavior. We aren’t responsible for your crazy antics! Nothing sexually explicit please. What does that mean? Use your good judgement. Contest is active from Tuesday June 12 through Tuesday June 26 11:59 PM EDT. You may enter as many photos as you like. Any entries received after the close date will not be eligible to win. Must be a resident of the United States and Canada to be eligible to win.
NOTE: You MUST have a public Twitter profile for this to work. If your profile is protected, we will not see your entry.