Crazy Amazing Images of the Inner Workings of Amazon During Holiday Sales
I love Amazon. I shop there all the time, and I actually took care of 90% of my Christmas shopping through Amazon (the other 10% through Gilt). You have to at some point imagined what life looked like in the shipping facility during the holiday season, and these images really show how crazy huge their operation is.
[Via Pogue's Twitter]