LEAKED: New Lowepro Extreme Travel Backpack Looks Wicked
Our sources have cued us in on the impending release of a new Lowepro DSLR travel bag called the Rover Pro AW, and from what we can see this thing looks pretty sweet. We anticipate two different sizes, the 45L and the 35L, which goes in line with what Lowepro has done in the past. It looks to be a mountain-climbing, hiking, and otherwise sporty outdoorsy bag that is tailored for that “rough-and-tumble” photographer.
Click images below to see larger.
- Trampoline-style suspension system with breathable mesh
- Adjustable shoulder straps that accommodates 16 to 19 inch (40 to 48 centimeter) torso lengths
- Toploading design for two-way access to camera and other gear from the top or the front-hatch
- Modular camera cases (1 camera case and 1 lens case in 45L model; 1 camera case in 35L model)
- Side pocket for a 2 liter reservoir
- Tripod attachment with gear-securing compression straps
- Weather-protective cover
- A dedicated laptop compartment
We’ve reached out to Lowepro to confirm the above and will get back to you with more details as soon as they become available.