I'm currently away from all of my gear and I need a product photograph. I'll pay you $1000 to do it for me.
The hat you photograph can be any simple style baseball hat that is a solid color and without any logos.
The mask is a bit more complicated because we don't have the exact design finalized yet and even if we did, you wouldn't have access to shoot it. You're going to have to take a standard black mask and tweak it to fit our design. You can see one of our prototypes in the image below.
What we don't like about this prototype is that the straps attach at the same point on the mask and the stitching is sloppy. Our final design will probably be closer to the mockup image above.
We only have one set of prototype clips and they aren't in good enough shape to photograph anymore. You'll have to build the small metal clip in Photoshop that is visible on the outside of the hat. This clip has our logo on it. You can grab the logo below.
1. Each submission must include 2 variations, hat and clip only, and with the mask attached (as shown).
2. The Hat can be any color but needs to be relatively plain without any logos.
2. The Mask and straps must be totally black and look somewhat similar to our mockup above.
3. You can add any background but it must also work on pure white as shown.
4. You'll need to design the small metal clip yourself in Photoshop.
5. CGI and stock imagery is allowed but you must be able to prove you legally acquired the assets.
6. Feel free to get creative or simply copy the mockup at the top of this post.
The concept is quite simple but I need a high-quality, polished shot. If you can't beat the mockup I made in 10 minutes, you're not going to win this contest.
If any of the submissions are good enough to use for our marketing, we will pay you $1000. I'll also send you a bunch of Hat Mask Clips when they come to market. The second and third best submission will receive a free Fstoppers tutorial from the Fstoppers Store. If no submission is good enough to use commercially, the top two submissions will receive a free tutorial and nobody will win the $1000 prize. This contest ends on Friday, February 5th. Have fun!
Submission Deadline: Sat, 06 Feb 21 01:45:00 +0000
New submissions are closed.
Voting is closed.
- 8 people have submitted photos.
Winners have not yet been announced.