The EOS R5 has been making waves as one of the most exciting products to be released by Canon or pretty much any company in quite a while, as it pushes the limits on both video and stills. If you have been reading specs sheets and wondering if it is the camera for you, this fantastic comprehensive review should help you make a decision.
- 45-megapixel CMOS sensor
- Native ISO range of 100-51,200 (expandable to 50-102,400)
- 8K raw video at 30 fps
- 4K 10-bit video as high as 120 fps
- Continuous burst rate of 12 fps when using the mechanical shutter
- Continuous burst rate of 20 fps when using the electronic shutter
- Deep Learning technology autofocus system with a total of 1,053 autofocus points with full coverage across the frame
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization with eight stops of compensation
- Electronic viewfinder with 5.76-million-dot resolution and 120 fps refresh rate
- Vari-angle rear LCD touchscreen
- Wi-Fi (5 GHz and 2.4 GHz) and GPS
No doubt, the EOS R5 is a fantastic camera that is sure to be able to tackle just about any situation you can throw at it. Check out the video above for the full rundown from Abbott.