The Fujifilm X-T4 is the latest installment in the company's highly lauded series, and it brings with it a bevy of impressive specs and improvements sure to delight both photographers and videographers. If you are wondering if this camera is worth the upgrade, this great review will give you a good look at what you can expect.
- 26-megapixel backside-illuminated sensor
- In-body image stabilization of up to 6.5 stops
- 4K video at 60 fps, 1080 at up to 240 fps
- 20 fps continuous burst rate (15 fps with mechanical shutter)
- Fully articulating rear touchscreen
- 3.68-million-dot OLED EVF
- Dual UHS-II slots
- 12 film simulation modes
Altogether, when you consider the specs above and combine them with the beloved Fuji shooting experience using its great control layout, it looks like the company has another winner on their hands. In particular, when combined with Fuji's great lenses, the X Series generally makes for a portable, powerful kit, especially with the level of refinement the cameras have reached after several iterations.
Check out the video above from Heilbron's full thoughts.