No doubt, a wide aperture wide angle lens is one of the most versatile optics a photographer or videographer can have. If you are a Fujifilm shooter and looking for such a lens for your kit, check out this great review of the XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR.
Coming to you from The Hybrid Shooter, this great video review takes a look at the Fuji XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR lens. With a 24mm equivalent focal length, the 16mm f/1.4 is a versatile lens, useful for everything from astrophotography to events coverage and environmental portraits. It has a range of great features, including:
- Two extra-low dispersion elements for reduced color fringing and chromatic aberrations and increased clarity
- Two aspherical elements for reduced distortion and improved sharpness
- Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating for reduced flares and ghosting
- HT-EBC coating for further reduction of flares and ghosting and improved contrast
- Two-group floating autofocus system for faster and quieter focusing
- Weather-resistant design with nine separate seals for good dust- and moisture-resistance
Altogether, the XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR looks to be a great option for Fuji shooters looking for a wide-aperture wide angle lens. Check out the video above for the full rundown.