The Canon EOS R5 is finally starting to ship to eager customers, and it brings with it an impressive bevy of features for photographers and videographers alike. How does it hold up in real-world usage? This great video review will show you everything you need to know.
Coming to you from DPReview, this excellent video review will show you everything you need to know about the new Canon EOS R5, including addressing the topic of overheating. The EOS R5 is a highly impressive camera that comes with a lot of great features, including:
- 45-megapixel sensor
- 8K raw video at 30 fps, 4K video at 120 fps
- 12 fps continuous shooting with mechanical shutter, 20 fps with electronic
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization
- 1.053 AF points with Deep Learning technology for improved tracking and Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- 5.76m-dot electronic viewfinder with 120 fps refresh rate
- 3.2" vari-angle rear touchscreen
- ISO range of 100-51,200 (expandable to 102,400)
- 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
No doubt, the EOS R5 is a powerful and highly versatile camera that should be able to handle just about any shooting situation you can throw at it. Check out the video above for the full rundown of what you can expect from it.