Sigma has announced one of their most versatile lenses yet, the 60-600mm f/4.5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports.
Superzoom lenses have come a long way in the last few years, and these advancements allow photographers to get high-quality images while still enjoying the convenience of having a huge range of focal lengths available to them. The new 60-600mm f/4.5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports comes with a range of features that make it a versatile option for a variety of photographers, and at a cost of $1,999, it looks quite reasonably priced considering the multiple lenses it can replace.
- Mounts: Sony E, Leica L
- As part of the Sports line, the 60-600mm f/4.5-6.3 is designed to offer a balance of image quality, speed, customization options for genres like wildlife, sports, and more.
- HLA (High-response Linear Actuator) focusing motor for fast and precise autofocus
- New Optical Stabilizer system that offers up to 7 stops of compensation at the wide end and 6 stops at the telephoto end
- Three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements and two F Low Dispersion (FLD) elements for less chromatic and spherical aberrations, reduced distortion, and increased sharpness
- Super Multi-Layer Coating for reduced flares and ghosting and increased contrast
- Water- and oil-resistant front coating
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm for smoother bokeh
- Dual-action zoom
- Tripod collar
You can preorder the 60-600mm f/4.5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports lens here. We'll have a full in-depth review coming soon!