Recent activity for Felix Hernandez
Tuesday, February 10th
Friday, January 30th
- Thanks for taking your time to post this, great tips!!
- Great article Dani!
- Love your article Dani !
- This is a really great article. I appreciated how the author gave an in-depth discussion of HOW to properly position yourself to take advantage of...
- Yes. Learn to see the light and you don't need any fancy equipment to take good photo. Similarly, the most professional equipment won't help you if...
- Wow, thank you so much Dani!
- Really enjoy your work, Dani. Thanks for the article.
- Thank you dani for clear cut, straight to the bone approach to natural light. And thanks again for the adorama workshop. A fan!
- This is excellent information with useful examples! However, Fstoppers, and the author, would benefit from better editing to remove the spelling and...
- Great article Dani, Thanks.!!!!
- Love this mate great article :)
- This reminds me of the first assignments in my college second semester classes which was to go out and shoot a variety of natural light portraits. I...
- Excellent article. Explains why certain shots I took outside looked better than others. Will be using this technique from now on.
- Thanks Tim!... Glad you like it!.
Tuesday, January 27th
- ...your images are incredible.
- HI Peter.. I really like your work... but this one... I just love it! I such a good photo in so many ways!!!!... ufff kind of.. takes mi breath away!
Wednesday, January 21st
- Hi Chris.. thanks man!
- Thanks Ator!!!
- Barret.... you should read!... The model was taken on studio (yes i was in front of her)... the BG was done in 3D (trees and roller coaster) the sky...
- Thanks Frank.... This photo is part of the models book!.. she loves here tattoo.... So in this case I cant. Thanks mate!
- Hey Barret... Criticism is always good... but your comment... they way you did it is so wrong. I could do a constructive criticism about your...
- Great stuff Junior....!!!! keep on going!
Tuesday, January 20th
- Thanks Mansour!
- Thanks Jason!