The DJI Mavic 3 is here, and it brings with it some major improvements and new features that make it an impressive upgrade over its predecessor. This excellent video review takes an in-depth look at the new drone and the kind of image quality and performance you can expect from it in practice.
Coming to you from Billy Kyle, this great video review takes a look at the new DJI Mavic 3 drone. The Mavic 3 is a major step forward, bringing with it a bevy of new features and improvements, including:
- Dual camera system
- 20-megapixel main camera with 24mm-equivalent f/2.8 lens, four-thirds sensor, 12.8 stops of dynamic range, and variable aperture
- 12-megapixel telephoto camera with 162mm-equivalent lens and 28x hybrid zoom
- 5.1K video and 4K video at up to 120 fps
- 10-bit D-Log and Hasselblad NCS (Natural Color Solution)
- Automatic subject tracking
- Omnidirectional obstacle-sensing system
- APAS (Advanced Pilot Assistance System) 5.0
- 46 minutes of battery life
- 9.3-mile transmission range
- 1080p live view at 60 fps
- Wind resistance up to 26.8 mph
- 47 mph maximum speed
Though the Mavic 3 has certainly jumped in price, it seems to have justified that cost with some quite impressive capabilities. Check out the video above for Kyle's full thoughts on the new drone.