Nikon’s “Lens Only” Sales Are Live!
The new Nikon “lens only” rebates are now live - a total of 15 lenses are now up to $400 off, and the good news is that you don’t have to buy a DSLR body in order to qualify! If you were in the market for buying a lens, now is the perfect time. The best deals are:
- $100 off the Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Autofocus Lens
- $100 off the Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G lens
- $185 off the Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED lens
- $300 off the Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR lens
- $300 off the Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR lens
- $400 off the Nikkor 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR lens
All current sales are set to end on March 1st, 2014. Nikon USA offers the “lens-only” rebates only once a year to boost their sales before the end of their financial year. The ”regular” bundle rebates are still active.
[via Nikon Rumors]