• 0
  • 0
Jeff McCollough's picture

International Copyright

I am from California but I currently live in South America. I worry about having my images stolen as pirating here is legal. If a photographer here wants a copyright he needs to submit his images for registry by the government. As far as I am concerned I couldn't be bothered as in the USA copyright laws are much simpler. What do you guys do if your images are stolen in another country?

Log in or register to post comments

1 Comment

Chris Adval's picture

I'd consult with PPA or other institution's legal team which should be provided at discount or covered by your benefits.