Portfolio View All
Recent Articles from Lauren Jonas
- This Photographer Took The Most Hilarious Beard Photo Series I've Ever Seen
- Only 6 Seats Left in Pye and Justin's Wedding Photography Workshop
- Critique the Community: Submit Your Best Architecture Photographs Here
- Live Now on CreativeLive: Low Light Photography with Jared Polin
- Live Now on CreativeLive: DIY Fashion and Editorial Photography with Amanda Diaz
Hi! I'm Lauren and I am a wedding photographer based out of Charleston, SC. I graduated from Appalachian State University in 2009 with a BFA in Studio Art and Photography. Originally I started out studying Graphic Design but quickly switched over to Photography. I realized that having a degree in Photography still doesn't qualify you as a professional photographer. After moving to Charleston in 2010, I became friends with Patrick and Lee.
Here at Fstoppers, I do a little bit of everything from editing video, invoicing, answering emails, reading potential blog content from readers and drinking way too much coffee. I spend the rest of my time handling both Lee and Patrick's wedding and portrait editing as well as managing my own photography business.
If you have any questions or concerns about anything at all, don't hesitate to email me directly at Lauren@fstoppers.com.