An evening at fog harbor - feedback requested
This is an image I have been working on and not sure it is the best it can be. I'd love to hear feedback from members, both novices and veterans alike.
- what is your initial reaction (feel before see/analyze)
- what are key elements that you like/don't like in the image
- how would you change it to better suit your personal taste
All feedback (good or bad) is encouraged, and the only comment that is wrong is the one left unvoiced.
Thanks for you help with this.
Following comments on exposure I have added a 2nd image for review. Do you feel this is an improvement, yet still conveys the mood set by early evening fog?
Just for further comparison & debate I have added a monochrome version.
Taking comments into consideration I have completely reworked this image;
- less confusing background - check! (at least I did what I could...)
- asymmetrical composition - check!
- use of a tripod - check! (just trying to get on Chris's good side...)
If nothing else it provided a practice session to help develop those skills. I'd love to know how you feel the last image compares to those that went before - sincere opinions only please, that's how we learn.....