Had a fun shoot with Hanna at the studio yesterday. We did several different sets, but this is one of my favorites.
The dress in the picture is actually my own. I bought around 20 dresses once from a ”dress shop”, the kind that you can rent clothes from for theater and tv productions, parties etc. every now and then they make room for new clothes buy selling old ones really cheap. I got 20 of these ”theatrical” dresses for abt. 15€ all together, so I have them in the back of my studio ”just in case”.
I sent Hanna to the hairdresser before the shoot and it really paid of since Hanna usually has long strait hair, the curls in her hair really made to look for me..! :)
Model: Hanna Ojaniemi
- Canon 5DMKIII
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM, at 85mm
- ISO 100
- Main light: Camera left, Godox AD600 PRO in a Godox 90L Deep Octa
- Backigt: Godox AD200 with a small reflector head with gels, behind model, pointed at grey backdrop - Rim light: Godox AD600 (camera right) 90x120cm stripbox - Fill light: AD600 PRO Ø180cm Reflex Umbrella
- Godox Xpro Wireless Flash Trigger
- Reflector, camera right, Lastolite by Manfrotto LL LB56GW 1.5 x 1.8 m Plain Collapsible Reversible Background - White/Mid Grey