Portfolio View All
Recent Articles from Dani Diamond
- Top 5 Make Up Artists on Instagram and How They Will Make You a Better Portrait Photogapher
- A Complete Guide to Retouching Portraits in Photoshop for Free
- What You Can Create With A Single Strobe
- 20 Photographers are Given the Same Portrait to Edit, Check Out the Results
- How To Enhance Freckles with Photoshop
My name is Dani Diamond and I'm based in NYC.
Photography is a passion. I do it because I love it; getting paid for
it is simply a bonus. I'm often asked what kind of photography I
dedicate myself to. But I find it difficult to confine myself to a
label such as a fashion photographer, product photographer, etc. My
philosophy is that an artist is always growing and there is no reason
to put a limits on the artist's skills. With that in mind, if someone
presents an idea, even if it is out of my "comfort zone," I consider
it. Regardless, I do have my personal favorites. I love shooting
naturally lit portrait, fashion and commercial work.
Within everyone there is artistic skills that can be tapped into, but
only those who are passionate and ambitious ever tap into that and
I wasn't born talented, I was born ambitious.