Portfolio View All
Recent Articles from Michael Bonocore
- SmartShoot - Connecting Visual Artists and Big Brands
- 'Superheroes on Skyscapers' - Jaw Dropping Photo Shoot Places Regular People on the Edge of a 40 Story Building
- Dramatic Time-Lapse Film Shows the Ever-Changing Skies of Australia
- 'Inversion Immersion' - Incredible Time-lapse Film Shows the Beauty of Portland Being Swallowed by Fog
- Gotham City - Unique Time-Lapse Film Shows Us a Different Side of San Francisco
Michael has been a fixture in the photography industry for over 7 years. His photography journey started as a hobby, primarily learning his way around a DSLR by shooting landscapes around his home in San Francisco, California. Soon, he started accepting paid assignments, from commercial ad campaigns to weddings, but his passion for traveling with camera in hand was too great to ignore. Michael started visiting locations all over the globe, documenting not only the beautiful landscapes of the countries he visited, but also the lives of the local communities.
Michael began working with international non profit organizations to help bring awareness to the causes that he was passionate about. Through is workshops led for The Giving Lens, he has taught children the art of photography in countries such as Nicaragua, Peru, Jordan and India. He has documented the work of elephant sanctuaries in Thailand and he has helped bring awareness to Women’s Cooperatives in the Middle East.
Michael’s passion for landscapes and travel make him an ideal pro for the team at Muench Workshops. Michael brings not only years of experience photographing landscapes, but also the knowledge of how to tell the story of a country's people and culture through photographs.
In addition to teaching workshops, Michael is an active writer. His photography and travel articles have been featured in publications such as Fstoppers, PetaPixel, Matador Networks, BorrowLenses, and SmugMug.