The response Peter Hurley's downloadable tutorial The Art Behind The Headshot has been receiving over the last few months has been unbelievable. Peter's technique has changed the way so many photographers approach working with models, and it's apparent by his facebook group that photographers of all skill levels are taking the best headshots in their portfolios.
So we have decided to release one free lesson from the DVD for those of you who might still be on the fence. Peter's knowledge is expensive sure, but it's guaranteed to change the way you shoot headshots for the rest of your career. We believe in this so much that if you don't think your headshots are any better after watching 4 hours of Peter's instructions we will give you your money back guaranteed!
This is just a small 20 minute sample from the full 4 hour DVD. Peter talks about many of these techniques in more detail and reveals other helpful tips during his personal interviews and during the 7 real client sessions. Although Peter does cover some basic camera and lighting techniques, the most important information will be useful to those already comfortable with their own gear and camera settings. Here are some of the topics covered in The Art Behind The Headshot:
- How To Make Anyone Look Their Best
- Starting Your Business From Scratch
- Natural Light vs Studio Light
- The Peter Hurley Signature Look
- Shadowed Lighting For Men
- Alternative Studio Lighting (Strobes)
- Camera Gear
- Understanding The Human Face (Mouth, Eyes, Eyebrows, and Body Position)
- Coaching and Facial Expression
- Creating Different “Looks” During Each Session