It's devilishly simple, but this marketing tip by a renowned wedding photographer absolutely exploded his numbers. I think it's applicable to many types of photography, so to learn what it is and how you can implement it, take a look.
Business is a numbers game, so they say. And it's true. Let's say you have 100 followers on social media and you convert one of them into a paying client. That's a hit rate of 1%. A lot of people make the mistake of trying to implement plans to convert the other 99%. Big mistake. Keep the 1% conversion rate and just increase your follower numbers. 1,000 followers becomes 10 clients, 10,000 followers becomes 100 clients, 100,000 followers becomes 1,000 clients, and on it goes. The biggest battle is getting yourself in front of more eyes.
That issue brings us to this great video from Taylor Jackson, in which he interviews highly successful Washington DC wedding photographer Sam Hurd. In the video, Hurd shares how he stumbled across an incredibly simple way of putting his name in front of more eyes and getting a huge bump in business opportunities as a result. It all involves Google Reviews, but there are a few things you need to consider. I think it could apply to genres outside of wedding photography too, so give the video a look and let me know your thoughts.
thank you for this, we will give it a go