Portfolio View All
- Canon 5D Mark III
- Canon 70D
- Canon 60D
- Sigma 35mm f/1.4 Art
- Sigma 24-105mm f/4 Art
- Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di-II VC LD Aspherical (IF) Lens
- MeFoto Globetrotter
- Edelkrone Slider PLUS
- GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition
- Canon 40mm f/2.8 STM Pancake Lens
Recent Articles from Jaron Schneider
- Mylio: What It Is, Where it's Going & How Its Raw Processor Compares to Lightroom and Capture One
- Syrp's New Magic Carpet Is Everything Promised, and Everything Needed
- How Would You Describe Your Relationship with Your Bag?
- Managing Fear: A Short Film on Conquering Your Demons
- Are Your Photoshop Skills Good Enough to Solve a Murder Mystery?
Jaron Schneider is a cinematographer and photographer from San Francisco,California. He has produced content for swiss watchmaker Maurice Lacroix, Adobe, SmugMug and the United States Air Force Thunderbirds. His work has been featured on ABC Network News, Digital SLR Photography Magazine, Gizmodo, DP Review, Popular Photography, Resource Magazine, Huffington Post, Business Insider, The Daily Mail, Telegraph UK, Jalopnik, and many others. He is Fstoppers's features editor and marketing communications manager.