Portfolio View All
Recent Articles from Michael Woloszynowicz
- The ELB 400 - Elinchrom's New Portrable Strobe Announced
- The Siros: Is Broncolor’s New Affordable Strobe Any Good?
- Is $20,000 in Broncolor Lighting Really Worth It?
- Introducing Fyuse, The New App that Revolutionizes 3D Photography
- Experience the Magic of Iceland with Chris Burkard and the Lytro Illum
I'm a published, award-winning fashion, beauty and portrait photographer from Toronto. My passions are split equally between photography, retouching and teaching and I can't imagine having to choose only one. While my main focus is photographing people, I can't resist taking pictures of surrounding landscapes and architecture whenever I travel and enjoy experimenting with long exposure and panoramic techniques.