Photographers and videographers alike have seen much of their income vanish due to coronavirus / COVID-19. A number of organizations have put together financial aid for creatives who have lost work, so here's a list of the financial grants and funds available to visual creatives during the pandemic.
- Covert Kit: Creator Fund
- Artly World
- Disabled Creator Fund
- Freelance Coop
- Artist Relief Tree (At time of writing, the applications have closed but there is a waitlist where you can be notified once further funding is secured)
- Women Photograph
Please note there are also many funds available on a state by state basis, be sure to search for those if applicable.
- Foundation For Contemporary Arts
- Fund for Black, Indigenous People Of Colour
- SOZE Artist + Activist
- Rauschenberg Emergency Grants (For those who have unexpected medical bills)
- Behind The Scenes (For those who have been hospitalized due to COVID-19)
- Kinkade Family Foundation (For those who had curated exhibitions planned with priority going to those who had already secured exhibition spaces)
If you know of further emergency grants or funds available, leave a comment below so we can all continue to help our community at this time.