The MacBook Pro remains the computer of choice for a large number of photographers and videographers, with great power, battery life, and reliability. However, they're very rarely discounted, but today only, you can get one of the top-level MacBook Pros for $1,200 off.
B&H is running a one-day sale on the 15.4" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (late 2016) with the specs below today, slashing the price from $3,499 to $2,299, which is by far the best price I've seen on such a decked-out MacBook Pro. Check out the specs:
- Processor: Intel Core i7 quad-core running at 2.9 HGz
- Display: 15.4" 2880 x 1800 Retina
- RAM: 16 GB at 2,133 MHz
- Storage: 1 TB PCIe SSD
- GPU: AMD Radeon Pro 460 with 4 GB GDDR5
- Wireless: 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2
- Touch Bar with Touch ID sensor
- Ports: 4 Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C)
- Super-large Force Touch trackpad
- 3.5 mm headphone jack and stereo speakers
If you're in the market for a MacBook Pro that can handle pretty much anything you throw at it, today is the definitely the day to consider buying one. Get it here.