If you’ve been waiting for a good deal to come around to upgrade your gear, your patience has paid off. B&H is throwing a two-day Mega Deal Zone featuring popular name brand products for photography and video.
From Think Tank to Westcott, Benro to Rokinon, and even Apple and Dell, many trusted name brand products are included in this special Mega Deal Zone sale. The webpage makes it easy to find the products you’re looking for as it can be sorted by price, category, and brand. Lenses, computers, backpacks, strobes, lighting modifiers, stands, mics, and so much more… there’s plenty to check out and you’d be hard-pressed to not find something new you’ve been wanting to try.
Here’s a short list of some of the products you will find listed in this deal:
- Westcott Strobelite Plus Monolight - $119.95 (was $229.95)
- Westcott Rapid Box 26-inch Octa Speedlite Kit - $149 (was $199)
- Rokinon AF 14mm f/2.8 Lens for Canon EF - $599 (was $799)
- Peak Design CaptureLENS for Canon EF and Nikon F - $44.95 (was $94.95)
- SmallHD 702 Bright On-Camera Monitor - $799 (was $1,499)
- SmallHD 2403 Full HD 24-inch Studio Production LCD Monitor - $1,499 (was $3,499)
- DJI Phantom 4 Advanced Quadcopter - $799 (was $1,199)
- ONA The Hamilton Rolling Camera Bag and Duffle - $249 (was $589)
- ikan Mylo MB4-TK Mini Bi-Color Portable Field LED Light Travel Kit with Barndoors - $179.99 (was $349.99)
This two-day Mega Deal Zone sale will end June 20 at 11:59 p.m. ET, so act quick!
Lead image by Pixabay via Pexels.