One of the most difficult things about running your own business and being your own boss is managing your time. Life can become stressful trying to manage photoshoots, editing, packaging, having a social life, meetings, and taking care of the daily responsibilities. Professional photographer Tamara Lackey has somehow figured out how to balance her time as she runs two businesses, teach around the country, and play mom to three children. Starting today, Tamara is teaching how you can manage your time through a free creativeLIVE workshop.
On July 18 - July 22, creativeLIVE is airing two workshops with Tamara Lackey for free! Join in to learn how to take control of your valuable time and ease the stress of every day living. As a photographer, business owner, wife AND mother of three active kids, Tamara's time is very valuable. In her first workshop, Work.Life.Balance with Tamara Lackey you will learn first hand how to balance it all. The course is available for free on Wednesday from 9am-4pm. If you want to buy the course to watch later, it only costs $29 now until the workshop kicks off, after which the download is still a reasonable $39.
- Personalized strategies for priority management
- Top tips on how to balance all of it and tending to relationships
- The Family Panel - LIVE with Tamara's entire family - husband and 3 kids - "How these techniques really stack up"
Sales Sales Sales: The Comprehensive Course with Tamara Lackey will air from Friday July 20 until Sunday July 22 from 9am-4pm (pacific time). If you own your own small business, you are in a 100% sales commission job. Tamara Lackey has worked in a 100%-commission based sales role for 15 years, achieving remarkable success in sales before she ever picked up a camera professionally.
Tamara will show you exactly how she maintains a consistently high sales average in multiple genres, sharing how to conquer fear of criticism and self-doubt to make the entire process significantly more enjoyable and - a first for creativeLIVE - she will showcase detailed evaluations of each in-studio audience member's sales sessions to show what works, what doesn't, and how you may be killing your sales! If you want to buy the full weekend course to watch later, it only costs $99 now until the workshop kicks off, after which the download is still a reasonable $149.
Unique Topics To Help Increase Sales
- How to stop feeling awkward about sales
- Handling criticism, lack of confidence, and self-doubt
- Live end to end sales process with client feedback! Live family photo shoot, sales session, debrief and post-shoot image presentation.
- Learn to sell your work for what it's truly worth. This comprehensive course covers the nuts and bolts of achieving great sales and goes far beyond. Prime yourself to value your
- work — and to create great relationships with clients who will appreciate a better experience!
- This is the OPPOSITE of quick & dirty tricks to push clients into sale. This is a comprehensive program designed to help you sell comfortably and consistently, for life.
- Sales can be a challenge for artists. This 3-day course on Sales is designed to get you from challenged to comfortable to thriving.