DJI recently released the Mini 3, the latest entry in the company's respected and widely varied line of consumer drones. Despite coming in a remarkably portable package (8.8 oz or 249 g), the Mini 3 still comes with a wide range of modern features and capabilities. This excellent video review takes a look at the Mini 3 and the sort of performance and image quality you can expect from it in usage.
Coming to you from Billy Kyle, this great video review takes a look at the new DJI Mini 3 drone. The latest model in DJI's lineup, the Mini 3 comes with a nice selection of features, including:
- Improved wind resistance for flying in a wider range of conditions
- Improved battery life: up to 38 minutes
- True vertical shooting for rotating gimbal up to 90°
- 4K HDR video
- OcuSync 2.0 with transmission range of up to 6.2 miles
- QuickShots: a collection of pre-programmed flight patterns for easily and quickly taking professional video, including Dronie, Helix, Rocket, Circle, and Boomerang
- Wide-angle, 180°, and sphere panoramas
- QuickTransfer for efficiently syncing photos and video
- Automatic takeoff, precise hovering, and three different return-to-home modes
- 12-megapixel raw images
- 36 mph maximum speed
- Up to 51-minute flight time with optional Intelligent Flight Battery Plus
Altogether, the Mini 3 looks like another nice entry from DJI. Check out the video above for Kyle's full thoughts on the drone.