Fujifilm turned the medium format world on its head with its GFX series of cameras, which offers medium format capabilities in cameras that compete with full frame prices. Now, you can get an even better deal, as the Fujifilm GFX 50R is on sale for $1,000 off for the next week only.
The GFX 50R is the cheapest camera in the GFX lineup, but it offers the same beautiful medium format sensor as the GFX 50S, making it a fantastic option for studio, portrait, and landscape photographers. And for the next week only, you can get it for $1,000 off, bringing it to the same price as the Sony a7R IV! Check out some of its best specs:
- 43.8 x 32.9mm 51.4MP CMOS medium format sensor
- ISO range of 100-12,800 (expandable to 50-102,400)
- Magnesium alloy body for excellent durability
- Weight: 1.7 lbs (775 g), on par with many full frame bodies
- 3.69 million-dot OLED EVF with 0.77x magnification
- 3.2-inch, 2.36 million-dot touchscreen LCD
- 117-point autofocus system
- Wide range of Fuji's lauded film simulations
- Dual UHS-II SD slots
- Built-in intervalometer
The deal lasts until March 29, so be sure to get yours now!