The drone market has matured considerably in recent years, and photographers and filmmakers now have a variety of devices to choose from that fit just about every budget and set of needs. One of the more affordable options is the new DJI Mini 3, which packs a remarkable amount of tech is an extremely portable package. This great video review takes a look at the new drone and the sort of performance and image quality you can expect from it in practice.
Coming to you from Mark McGee Photos, this excellent video review takes a look at the new DJI Mini 3 drone. As the newest model in DJI's lineup, the Mini 3 comes with a variety of new features and upgrades:
- Weight: 8.8 oz (249 g)
- Improved wind resistance
- Up to 38 minutes of battery life (up to 51 minutes with optional Intelligent Flight Battery Plus)
- True vertical shooting for rotating gimbal up to 90°
- 4K HDR video
- OcuSync 2.0 with transmission range of up to 6.2 miles
- QuickShots: a group of pre-programmed flight patterns professional video creation, including Dronie, Helix, Rocket, Circle, and Boomerang presets
- Wide-angle, 180°, and sphere panoramas
- QuickTransfer for quick syncing photos and video
- Automatic takeoff, precise hovering, and three return-to-home modes
- 12-megapixel raw images
- 36 mph maximum speed
Altogether, the Mini 3 looks like another nice entry from DJI. Check out the video above for McGee's full thoughts on the drone.