The Sony FE PZ 16-35mm f/4 G is an impressively versatile and portable wide angle zoom lens at a very reasonable price for the features and image quality you get. This great video review takes a look at the lens and the sort of image quality and performance you can expect from it in practice.
Coming to you from Stefan Malloch, this excellent video review takes a look at the Sony FE PZ 16-35mm f/4 G lens. Quite portable but still packing a punch, the PZ 16-35mm f/4 brings with a wide range of features that make it a versatile performer, including:
- Power Zoom mechanism for smooth zooms in videos
- Four XD linear motors for fast and quiet autofocus suitable for photo and video applications
- Reduced focus breathing
- Two Advanced Aspherical elements and one aspherical element for reduced distortion and higher levels of sharpness
- Super ED and ED elements for fewer chromatic aberrations and improved clarity
- ED aspherical element for reduced aberrations
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm for smoother bokeh
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design
- Front fluorine coating for resistance to fingerprints and oil
Altogether, the FE PZ 16-35mm f/4 G looks like quite a nice lens for a wide array of applications and needs. Check out the video above for Malloch's full thoughts on the lens.