In addition to articles, we have a lot of fun producing videos here at Fstoppers, whether that be our series of tutorials, reviews, or shoots that show you just how far you can push your photography with the gear you already have. Check out our top 10 videos of 2015!
10. Drunk DJI Ronin M Review
9. Shooting Portraits at f/1.4 In the Studio
Traditionally, studio strobes have been too powerful to shoot at wide apertures with. Patrick Hall came up with a novel technique to shoot shallow depth of field portraits with studio lighting, which he shares here.
8. Behind the Scenes of “Photographing the World”
Fstoppers teamed up with Elia Locardi to produce “Photographing the World,” the ultimate tutorial on landscape photography and post-processing. Go behind the scenes, and see how the video was made, including a guest appearance by Patrick's phenomenal boots.
7. Tips and Tricks for Adobe Premiere
Being a photographer or videographer means spending a lot of time in front of a computer. Finding every shortcut to maximize your efficiency is key to your workflow and your sanity.
6. DJI Zenmuse X5 4K Night Test Footage With Inspire 1 Pro
5. Sony a7R II vs. Canon 5DS R vs. Nikon D810
4. Microsoft Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
The Microsoft Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 are intriguing devices for photographers. We ran the devices through their paces and compared them to the venerable Macbook Pro. The results might surprise you!
3. iPhone 6s vs. Sony a7R II 4K Video Test
2. The iPhone 6s Takes Better Video Than My Pro DSLR
1. The New iPhone Fashion Shoot
Lee Morris set out to prove that it's less about the camera in the photographer's hand than it is about the photographer holding the camera. Check out the results and see why this represented such an important idea.
Are you subscribed to the Fstoppers YouTube Channel? Be sure to follow us to keep up with our latest reviews, comparisons, and shoots.