500px is today launching a new iOS app called "500px Insights," which will give users access to all the valuable statistics on their 500px pages and allow them to better promote their work and strategically engage with their audience. This is a great step to getting more information about what is likely a huge networking tool for many photographers.
The entire community of users, regardless of account status, will have access to basic statistical information about current popular and all-time best photographs.
- Their geographic location
- Their most popular tags
- Photo orientations (panorama, portrait, landscape, square).
If you are a Plus or Awesome user, you will have access to advanced personalized statistics, including:
- Interactive graphs displaying daily activities of Pulse, likes, favorites and comments
- Popular tags, categories and photo orientations
- Details on the time of day/week certain photographs are popular and recent activities.
If you already have the 500px app, you will be automatically logged in to 500px Insights. You can download the app now.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments below.
This seems pretty interesting, although at the moment I can't get it to log into my account (on an iPad).
This is very good but there is a more detailed one. Check https://rocketgraph.com/reports/88-stats-for-500px