ENDS TOMORROW: We have teamed up with our friends at SquareSpace to give away three one year subscriptions to their awesome service. That means three of you are going to win brand new websites, and all you have to do is show us what you would use as your website lead image.
If someone is thinking of hiring you, they are going to visit your website. That means that you have precious few seconds to impress them and prove you deserve the business, and this can all happen before you even know a potential client is interested. If your lead image on your website doesn't impress, you might never know about that job you could have had. So let's do a hypothetical (unless you already have a sweet lead image, in which case this becomes literal): if you were building a brand new photography website today, what would your lead image be? What image defines you as a photographer and, more importantly, defines your work?
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO ENTER:
1) Comment on this post with a link to your entry image.
2) Join our popular Facebook Group (different from our page) and comment on the pinned post at the top with a link to your entry image. Any entries not posted as a link in the thread in this manner will not be judged.
RULES & OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF:
- Anyone over the age of 18 can enter. Open to all!
- The contest will run from today, April 4, until Thursday April 18.
- We will select the best 10 images and put them on Fstoppers to be voted on. The top three entries will win a year of SquareSpace!
Good luck! Here are some examples you can take a look at for inspiration (click the image to see the full website):