This week is an excellent time to check out some of the most popular cameras and lenses out there. Whether you shoot Canon or Nikon, B&H has some great deals waiting.
Every week, B&H offers awesome deals on different photo and video gear. Check out this week's offers below.
- Nikon D750: The D750 is a highly popular do-it-all camera, and this week, it's $500 off and you get almost $500 worth of free accessories!
- Nikon D810: Another popular choice, the D810 also comes at a $500 discount with almost $500 in free accessories this week.
- Nikon D500 with 16-80mm lens: Get $670 Nikon's flagship crop sensor camera along with $500 in free accessories.
- Canon 5D Mark IV: The 5D Mark IV is Canon's bread and butter full frame and is $200 off with $120 in free accessories this week.
- Canon 80D with 18-135mm lens: This excellent camera for filmmakers is $400 off and comes with a $100 accessory pack.
- Sony a7S II with Rode video mic: Sony's low-light monster comes in at $200 off.
- Sony a7R II: Get $300 off this high-resolution Sony body.
- : Canon's portrait monster is $150 off this week.
- Canon 50mm f/1.2L: Get $150 off Canon's best 50mm lens.
- Canon 100mm f/2.8L Macro: I still think this is Canon's best price-to-performance lens, and it's $150 off this week.
- Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L III: Canon's newest wide-angle zoom is $200 off.
- Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L II: This bread and butter lens is $200 off.
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II: One of the best zooms out there is $200 off.
- Canon 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II: This lens has proven to be a big improvement over its successor and is $200 off.
- Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC Art: The world's only f/1.8 zoom is $100 off. Keep in mind it's for APS-C sensors.
- Sigma MC-11 Sigma EF mount to Sony E mount converter: If you're purchasing the new Sony a9 and want to put it through its paces with lenses like the Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 Sport, this converter should be the one you want. It's $100 off this week.
- : Canon's flagship speedlite is $100 off.
- : Nothing is worse than losing work because the power went out. This UPS will keep you up and running and is $65 off.