The folks at B&H Photo are offering blowout savings on most Fujifilm products! Below are a few products that I'm definitely contemplating adding to my bag.
The Fujifilm X-T2 is a serious camera that is compact enough for you to fit anywhere. And one of my biggest plights with my Canon 5D Mark IV is its size. Often times, I'll want to take my camera everywhere with me, but its size makes it near impossible for me to be able to comfortably fit it in my purse. My temporary fix is the Canon Powershot G7X Mark II, but I've been eyeing the X-T2.
This camera is undeniably sleek and stylish. The body has a flat front and a non-protruding grip. The camera also has a Canon-esque 3-inch rear touchscreen with a three-way tilting mechanism which has 1.04M dots of resolution.
The 45mm f/2.8 is known for its amazing color rendition and fast-focus capabilities. The weather-sealed lens makes it perfect to attach to your camera for an upcoming adventure.
Here's a list of everything else B&H have on promotion. Act quickly, these deals won't last long!
- Fujifilm X-H1 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body with Battery Grip Kit - $1,949 (was $2,199)
- Fujifilm X-H1 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only) - $1,649 (was $1,899)
- Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-55mm Lens and Accessories Kit - $1,499 (was $1,899)
- Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body with Free Accessory Kit (Graphite Silver Edition) - $1,399 (was $1,899)
- Fujifilm X-A5 Mirrorless Camera with 15-45mm and 50-230mm Lens Kit (Brown) - $799 (was $999)
- Fujifilm GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR Lens - $2,249 (was $2,799)
- Fujifilm GF 23mm f/4 R LM WR Lens - $2,049 (was $2,599)
- Fujifilm GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR Lens - $1,349 (was $1,699)
- Fujifilm GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR Lens - $1,149 (was $1,499)
Lead image by Manki Kim via Unsplash