The original DJI Osmo Pocket was quite popular, offering impressive and versatile performance in an extremely compact and literally pocketable package. Now, the Pocket 2 is here, and it brings with it a bevy of worthwhile improvements while remaining at an affordable price. If you have been looking for a pocketable gimbal that will not break the bank, check out this great first look at the Pocket 2.
- 1/1.7" 64 MP CMOS sensor (increased size from first version)
- 20mm equivalent focal length
- 4K 60p video at 100 Mb/s
- Up to 8x zoom for stills, 4x for 1080p video and audio, 2x for 4K video
- Four directional stereo microphones with DJI Matrix Stereo audio zoom (increased from two microphones on the first version) that follow the camera's direction and zoom
- 3-axis gimbal stabilizer
- ActiveTrack 3.0
- Panorama mode
- Time-lapse mode with motion-lapse and hyper-lapse
- AI editor
- Hybrid AF 2.0
- Weighs just over 4 oz.
- Rechargeable battery that offers up to 140 minutes of recording time
Altogether, the Pocket 2 looks like a worthy and well-thought-out upgrade from its predecessor. Check out the video above for the full rundown.