The Fujifilm X-S10 is the latest addition to the company's respected X Series line of cameras, and it features a lot of the latest tech, including 4K video and fast continuous shooting rates. How does it perform in practice? This great and comprehensive takes a look at the camera and what you can expect from it in real-world usage.
Coming to you from Maarten Heilbron, this fantastic video review takes a look at the new Fujifilm X-S10 camera. The X-S10 is the latest model from the company, and it comes with a variety of features, including:
- 26.1-megapixel X-Trans 4 sensor
- 4K video at up to 30 fps
- Full HD at up to 240 fps
- ISO range of 160-12,800
- Continuous burst rate of up to 8 fps with the mechanical shutter (20 fps with electronic shutter, 30 fps with 1.25x crop)
- Hybrid autofocus system with 425 phase-detection points
- Built-in sensor-shift image stabilization with up to 5 stops of compensation
- 2.36-million-dot electronic viewfinder with 0.62x magnification
- 3-inch 1.04-million-dot rear touchscreen with vari-angle design
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- A wide variety of Fuji's lauded film simulations
Altogether, the X-S10 looks to be a welcome addition to the popular and versatile X Series. Check out the video below for the second half of Heilbron's review.
Are you considering the X-S10?