Lensbaby has released a new member to the selective focus family: the Spark. A manual pull focus lens, the Spark joins the Composer, Scout, and Control Freak lenses that have become popular with portrait photographers around the world. So what's special about the Spark? Let's take a look.
Here is what you can expect from this new little lens:
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Aperture: fixed f/5.6
- Optic: multi-coated glass doublet
- Focus type: manual
- Sweet spot, selective focus lens (creates a sweet spot of focus surrounded by gradually increasing blur)
- Available for Canon and Nikon mount DSLRs
- Focusing range: approximately 13” (33 cm) to infinity
- Compatible with Lensbaby Optic Swap System* and all Lensbaby 37mm threaded accessory lenses.
- No electronic communication between the lens and the camera body.
For more info, check out Lensbaby.com.