Nikon's newest update, the D5200, is now out. Replacing the D5100, the D5200 features a 24.1MP APS-C DX sensor, 100-6400 native ISO, and a fully variable 3-inch LCD screen...
Also announced are the new WR-R10 and WR-T10 wireless transceiver and transmitter remote controls. Scroll down for full specs and more info...
Specs and analysis:
- High megapixel-count at 24MP
- APS-C sensor size (1.5x crop factor for FX lenses useful for sports shooting)
- ISO 100-6400, expandable 2 stops to 25,600
- New, faster Expeed 3 Imaging Processor
- Full HD 1080p video recording at 50i/60i/24p/25p/30p
- 3-inch tilting adjustable LCD (good for taking photos while holding the camera above you at different angles)
- New GUI
- Same 39-point AF and metering system as higher-end D7000
- Built-in stereo audio recording
- Compatibility with many of Nikon's newer DSLR accessories
No pre-order links yet, but be looking out -- they'll come soon! Pics will be updated as they come in...