Samsung's newest flagship phone has some absolutely jaw-dropping camera specs, and while they certainly look highly impressive on paper, you might be wondering how the phone holds up in the real world. This great video reviews the 108-megapixel and 8K video capabilities of the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra smartphone.
- 1/1.33" main camera sensor
- Up to 108-megapixel images
- Additional ultra-wide and telephoto cameras
- AI-based Super Resolution Zoom
- 10x Hybrid Optic Zoom
- 8K video with still image extraction
- Ability to take simultaneous photos with all lenses
- 120 HZ AMOLED display with 3,200 by 1,440 resolution at 6.9 inches
- 40-megapixel front-facing camera
As you can see, the Galaxy S20 Ultra has some truly impressive specs, but beyond that, it is also a highly versatile piece of equipment that will likely make a great pocket camera (and phone, of course) for photographers and videographers who always want a lot of capabilities on hand. Of course, its 108 megapixels are not the same as those on say, the Fujifilm GFX 100, but it is still quite impressive. Check out the video above for the full rundown.