Sony just announced the release of new cybershot and mirrorless cameras along with the release of a new lens. There has been a lot of buzz about some of the products they announced and we are happy to finally get the official announcement.
The a6000 was definitely one of the top conversations in all of the rumor forums and I think there are a lot of people right now very happy to finally see it available. Sony is showing that they are trying to stay on their "A-game" for 2014 in the photography scene.
With all of these new products being put out, what can we start to expect from Sony for the rest of this year? They have proven many times that they are a company that should not be counted out in the photography brand war. With these new products, it is just another reminder that Sony is here and doesn't plan on leaving. Let's take a look at the list of what is available.
New Sony Products:
- Sony 70-200mm f/4 G LENS $1,498
- Sony A6000 Mirrorless Alpha DIGITAL CAMERA (BLACK) Body $648
- Sony A6000 DIGITAL CAMERA Alpha Mirrorless with 16-50 LENS (Black) $798
- SONY DSC-H300 DIGITAL CAMERA (BLACK) $218
- DSC-H400 DIGITAL CAMERA - BLACK $318
- DSC-WX350 DIGITAL CAMERA - BLACK $318
- DSC-HX400 DIGITAL CAMERA - BLACK $498
- DSC-W800 DIGITAL CAMERA - BLACK $78
- DSC-W800 DIGITAL CAMERA - SILVER $78
The Sony a6000 was all the talk online throughout many rumor forums. The camera seems like it is definitely going to pack a punch and be the perfect anywhere anytime shooter.
- 24.3MP APS-C Exmor APS HD CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Tru-Finder 0.39" 1,440k-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.0" 921k-Dot Xtra Fine Tilting LCD
- Full HD 1080i/p AVCHD Video at 24/60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Fast Hybrid AF & 179 Phase-Detect Points
- Up to 11 fps Shooting and ISO 25600
- Multi-Interface Shoe and Built-In Flash