Portfolio View All
- Canon 5D MkIII
- Canon 5D MkII
- Canon 60D
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM
- Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM
- Canon 50mm f/1.8
- Sigma 8mm f/3.5 EX
- Canon 430EX II Speedlite TTL Shoe-Mount Flash
- Alienbees studio strobes
- Paul C. Buff Beauty Dishes, Octobox and PLM
- B&H Impact wireless triggers
- Genustech 77mm ND (Neutral Density) Fader Filter
- Fstoppers Flash Disc
- GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition
- GoPro Hero 2
Recent Articles from Rebecca Britt
- Fstoppers Reviews the FroKnowsPhoto’s Guide to DSLR Video DVD
- Behind the Scenes B-Roll Footage of "Fury" Starring Brad Pitt
- Behind the Scenes of Michael Herb's Test With Westcott's Zeppelin: "Desert Warriors"
- Breaking Down the Visual Effects of Brett Ratner's "Hercules"
- A Behind the Scenes Look and VFX Breakdown of The Maze Runner
Rebecca Britt is a South Texas based commercial, architectural and concert photographer. Talents ranging from portraiture to nightlife, her uncanny talent for diversity is highlighted by the real moments immortalized through her lens. She is also a staff writer for Fstoppers and Retouching Academy. Rebecca also runs the largest collective of EDM (electronic dance music) photographers on social media.
She likes to experiment with light and try anything new when it comes to strobist photography. When she's not working Rebecca enjoys spending time with her two daughters, playing World of Warcraft or Diablo III, and shooting concerts (Electronic Dance Music/ DJs). She's always lurking somewhere on Facebook, so if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact her.