Portfolio View All
Recent Articles from Rebecca Britt
- Finally, A Camera Bag Made Just for Women: Introducing Pompidoo
- Lighting Like a Comic Book for SlickforceGirl
- Fstoppers Reviews Nick Saglimbeni's Mastering Lighting: Volume One
- Fstoppers Reviews the FroKnowsPhoto’s Guide to DSLR Video DVD
- Behind the Scenes B-Roll Footage of "Fury" Starring Brad Pitt
Rebecca Britt is a South Texas based commercial, architectural and concert photographer. Talents ranging from portraiture to nightlife, her uncanny talent for diversity is highlighted by the real moments immortalized through her lens. She is also a staff writer for Fstoppers and Retouching Academy. Rebecca also runs the largest collective of EDM (electronic dance music) photographers on social media.
She likes to experiment with light and try anything new when it comes to strobist photography. When she's not working Rebecca enjoys spending time with her two daughters, playing World of Warcraft or Diablo III, and shooting concerts (Electronic Dance Music/ DJs). She's always lurking somewhere on Facebook, so if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact her.