This article contains media that the editors have flagged as NSFW.
I woke this morning to find that director Matt Rycroft, over at the Cooperative of Photography, had dropped this little gem in my mail box. In their latest video the COOPH team up with first class celebrity portrait photographer Greg Gorman, as he demonstrates how to approach a nude photography shoot.
1. Connect with your model2. Oil up (A slight glisten to the skin enhances the shape and form)
3. Walk around the model and hunt for the best angle4. Use a reflector to beam light onto your model
5. Don't worry about low-light situations, bump up your ISO6. Be confident and direct clearly (it's important to keep looking through the lens while doing this to maintain your POV & angle)
7. Use windows for hard light and nice contrast
8. Use props like mirrors and curtains
10. Head outside for magic hour
Join a Greg Gorman workshopWorkshops: http://www.gormanworkshops.comWebsite: http://www.gormanphotography.comJoin the Cooperative of Photography: http://www.cooph.comFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecoophInstagram: http://instagram.com/thecooph/Twitter: https://twitter.com/thecooph/CREDITS:Director: Matthew RycroftCinematography & Editing: Andrea Schernthaner
All image credited to: Greg Gorman