CineStill released another motion picture film stock to the still photography world today, an ISO 50 film with a daylight white balance.
Using their "Premoval" process to remove the remjet coating on the film allows it to be developed by any C41 lab. With this new low ISO, fine grain, high resolution, ultra-sharp daylight balanced color film you can now shoot with the same coveted emulsion used by Hollywood directors and cinematographers in bright, high contrast daylight with wonderful results!
This low ISO option will be great for photographers using older camera bodies with low max shutter speeds.
This emulsion is boasted by Kodak to be "the world’s finest grain film!"
(Photo above: Rob Hauer)
- Color Balanced Daylight (5500K) color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- Factory spooled into high quality 135 Non Dx-Coded Cartridges
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect
- Boasted to be the world’s finest grain film!
- Unrivaled highlight latitude
- Dynamic accurate color rendition
- High resolution with maximum sharpness
- Great for portraits and landscapes
- Recommended to process C-41 or you can process in ECN-2 chemistry by hand without worrying about rem-jet
Don't forget to support CineStill's Kickstarter campaign to bring cinema film to 120.