Today, Fujifilm has announced a remarkably priced medium format camera and ultra-fast portrait lens for its popular GF platform.
- 102-megapixel 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS sensor
- 16-bit stills
- ISO range of 100-12,800, expandable to 50-102,400
- Continuous burst rate of 5 fps
- 4K video at 30 fps at up to 4:2:0 10-bit internally or 4:2:2 10-bit over HDMI
- 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization
- Magnesium alloy body
- 3.69-million-dot OLED viewfinder with 0.77x magnification
- 2.36-million-dot, 3.2-inch touchscreen
- 460-shot battery life
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- 1.8-inch LCD top screen
- Hybrid autofocus system with 425 points covering nearly the entire frame
- Film simulation modes
- 400-megapixel Pixel-Shift Multi-Shot mode
You can preorder the Fujifilm GFX 100S here.
- Two Super ED elements for reduced chromatic aberrations and increased clarity
- One aspherical element for reduced distortion and increased sharpness
- Dust- and weather-sealing
- Fluorine coating on front element to repel dirt and moisture
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm for smoother bokeh
You can preorder the GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR here.