In the past few years, Samyang has started making small, affordable, and sharp prime lenses for Sony E mount cameras, and the AF 35mm f/1.8 FE continues that trend. If you are looking for such a lens for your Sony camera, check out this fantastic review.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements for reduced chromatic aberrations and increased clarity
- Two aspherical elements for reduced distortion and increased sharpness
- Ultra Multi-Coating for reduced flares and ghosting and increased contrast
- Linear STM autofocus motor with manual focus override
- Internal focusing design
- Customizable function switch
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm for smoother bokeh
A wide-aperture 35mm lens is by far one of the most versatile and popular lenses out there; it can be useful in a wide range of scenarios ranging from events work to portraiture and street photography. And of course, with Samyang's version, you can also take advantage of all of Sony's camera feature, such as Eye AF. Check out the video above for the full rundown from Frost.