Phase One has released a new update for their professional photo editing software, Capture One Pro, bringing additional camera and lens support for the latest gear. The company has also introduced a new, less expensive Styles Pack for color grading your images in Capture One.
Capture One Pro 10.2 supports the new IQ3 100MP Trichromatic digital back, as well as many more DSLR cameras including the wildly anticipated Nikon D850. Below is a list of all new camera bodies and lenses now supported in the software.
- Canon 200D
- Canon 6D Mark II
- Canon 77D
- Canon 77D
- Canon 800D
- Canon M6
- Leica M Monochrome
- Leica M10
- Leica M-P
- Nikon D7500
- Nikon D850
- Olympus TG-5
- Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
- Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM
- Leica Elmar-M 24mm f/3.8 ASPH
- Leica Summilux-M 21mm f1.4 ASPH
- Leica Summilux-M 24mm f/1.4 ASPH
- Leica Super-Elmar-M 18mm f3.8 ASPH
- Leica Super-Elmar-M 21mm f/3.4 ASPH
- Leica Tri-Elmar-M 16-18-21mm f/4 ASPH
- Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 ASPH (H-X012)
- Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 8-18mm f/2.8-4 ASPH (H-E08018)
- Panasonic LUMIX G Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH Power OIS (H-NS043)
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm f/4-5.6 II POWER O.I.S. (H-FSA1003004A)
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm f/4-5.6 II POWER O.I.S. (H-FSA45200)
- Pentax DA 18-50mm f/4-5.6 DC WR RE
- Sony E 18–200 mm f/3.5–6.3 OSS LE (SEL18200LE)
- Sony FE 12-24mm f/4 G (SEL1224G)
- Sony FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM (SEL1635GM)
- Sony Vario-Sonnar T DT 16–80 mm f/3.5-4.5 ZA (SAL1680Z)
Along with new gear support, Capture One 10.2 also fixes a number of bugs that you may have experienced in previous versions. Check out more about Capture One Pro on their website.
Also announced is a new Styles Pack. The “Spectrum” pack features color grading presets for Capture One that are more subtle than the other available packs. The Spectrum Styles Pack contains 15 different color grading styles coming in two different strengths each (30 total options). Checking it out briefly, I enjoy the results from what they did with this one. My feeling is that the previous packs are more for a full creative direction, whereas the Spectrum pack is more of a finisher.
The Spectrum Styles Pack is priced at $49, $20 less than the other currently available packs. You can learn more about Styles Packs and purchase the presets from the Phase One website.