The Microsoft Surface line offers a lot of versatility for creatives in the Windows ecosystem, and the new Surface Laptop 5 is here, pairing a high-quality touchscreen with the convenience of a portable laptop with all-day battery life. If you are looking for a new device for working on the go, check out this great video review that takes a look at the Surface Laptop 5 and the sort of performance and experience you can expect from it in usage.
Coming to you from Matthew Moniz, this excellent video review takes a look at the new Microsoft Surface Laptop 5. Available in configurations ranging from $999 to $2,399, the Surface Laptop 5 comes with a range of features, including:
- Intel Core i5 or i7 10-Core (12th Gen) (i7 only on 15-inch model)
- 8 or 16 GB LPDDR5X (up to 32 GB on 15-inch model)
- 256 or 512 GB SSD (up to 1 TB on 15-inch model)
- 13.5" 2,256 x 1,504 PixelSense Touchscreen or 15" 2,496 x 1,664 PixelSense Touchscreen
- Integrated Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)
- Bluetooth 5.1
- 1 USB-C port with USB 4.0/Thunderbolt™ 4
- 1 USB-A 3.1 port
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 1 Surface Connect port
- Surface Pen compatible
- Windows 11 Home
With both a traditional laptop form and built-in touchscreen, the Surface Laptop 5 looks quite versatile. Check out the video above for the full rundown from Moniz.