Think Tank fans, rejoice! The Santa Rosa, CA-based bag manufacturer has just announced the Logistics Manager 30, a high capacity roller bag with a lage, roomy internal dimensions of 13.75”W x 27.5”H x 8.25 – 10”D (35 x 70 x 21 – 25.5cm) that will allow it to hold multiple combinations of cameras and lenses, lighting gear such as strobes and reflectors and accessories of all kinds.
If you use Think Tank, you know that their bags are popular because of the way they open, how tough they are and of course the number of options for arranging your camera gear. Check out the features of the new Logistics Manager:
- Holds and transports all types of gear on location.
- Organizer side pocket for various equipment.
- Interior pockets for extra organization.
- Two clear accessory bags included for miscellaneous items.
- Quickly deployable roller handle.
- Large front organizer pocket.
- Expandable front pocket for large items.
- TSA-approved main zipper lock for added security.
- Tripod cup, strap, and rain cover included.
- Internal Dimensions: 13.75”W x 27.5”H x 8.25 – 10”D (35 x 70 x 21 – 25.5cm)
- External Dimensions: 15.75”W x 30”H x 11.5”D (40 x 76 x 29cm)
- Weight: 16 – 20 lbs (7.3 – 9.1 kg) (depending on accessories used)
You get all that for just a hair under $500. Check it out at ThinkTank.com. What do you think? Interested? Let us know in the comments below.