It might not be the most exciting lens out there, but Nikon's NIKKOR Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 is highly portable, affordable, and surprisingly sharp given its size and price. If you are looking for such a lens, check out this excellent video that takes a look at the performance and image quality you can expect from it in practice.
Coming to you from Christopher Frost, this great video review takes a look at the Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 lens. Despite its small size and price, the 24-50mm f/4-6.3 still comes with a variety of useful features, including:
- Three aspherical elements for reduced distortion and increased sharpness
- Two extra-low dispersion elements for reduced chromatic aberrations and increased clarity
- Super Integrated Coating for reduced flares and ghosting and increased contrast
- Stepping motor for fast and quiet autofocus suitable for both photo and video applications
- Small design: approximately 2.9 inches long and 6.88 oz (195 g)
- Customizable Control Ring
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm for smoother bokeh
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design
Altogether, it seems like the 24-50mm f/4-6.3 continues Nikon's philosophy of practical but high-quality mirrorless lenses. Check out the video above for Frost's full thoughts on the lens.